Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Goin away.



Less than a week left and I haven't even packed yet. No use in panicking since I'm not bringing much anyways. I got my itinerary in the mail last night or early morning. I came back from a great last day at work. Learned quite a bit about various people, black mail stuff. Haha. seriously, black mail stuff. Regardless, I'm flying out August 1st at 12:50 in the morning. That's pretty early. I still have some loose ends to take care of, but that's only a few phone calls.

I had a talk with a friend last night and she asked if I was scared of this entire adventure at all. All I had to say was "No, I'm pretty numb." All of which is true, and it's a bit weird. I don't know why but I don't feel a single things, no anxiety, no fear, and no sorrow. Ah, strange things.

-Mr. Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment